The Virginia Beach Bar Foundation champions equal access for the needy and underserved to our system of justice and promotes the education of the public about the importance of the rule of law in protecting their freedoms.
The Virginia Beach Bar Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and is a reflection of the Virginia Beach legal community’s proud tradition of public service and civic involvement. Its Mission Statement includes the following activities:
- Facilitate programs that improve the quality of life and help meet the legal needs of the indigent and underserved in the Virginia Beach community
- Provide law-related educational opportunities and scholarships for the community and legal profession
- Educate the public about the importance of law in their daily lives
- Enhance the image of the legal profession in the Virginia Beach community
- Promote the efficiency and integrity of the judicial process and the administration of justice
- Provide funding for the VBBA charitable initiatives and law-related charities.